Tuesday, September 18, 2012

UIFW: White Shirt is Boring

A worth to see Lookbook Jakarta fashion show in UI Fashion Week.
Lookbook Jakarta's good ideas is to be yourself with all the flaws that you have.
They successfully amaze fashionistas-fashionistos-and-everyone-in-between with the theme "Plain-White-Shirt is Boring."
And amazingly white shirt become so cool on the runway that night.
For me, this is the best show of UIFW.

I will never be afraid to be myself even the world against me.
I know that I was not so cool in the eyes of you and you're the coolest-man-alive! It's so okay then.
But please, you're killing me with your-unpleasant-sharpy-sharpy-eyes.
There is no hurt replying little smile.






UI Fashion Week
September 1 - 2, 2012
Kuningan City

6 comments:

  1. Cool event! Yeah agree that white shirt is boring. To make it look fantastic, maybe the model should try wearing it with printed bottom, any layering or mix and match.

    I followed your blog, I hope you can follow back
    fashionerza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah true, I can see a very creative mix and match there.

      Delete
  2. Finally you post UIFW! :)
    I've been waiting for a long time :P hhaaaha

    www.mywhisperingstyle.co.cc

    Regards,
    Fahmy Haryandi, "The Whisperer"

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good pics! I love them!

    xoxo

    http://godsavesfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete