Friday, May 2, 2014

Reunite

Fahmy, Christie, and Jon Kortajarena.

Aaaaah it's been six months since we separated by distance, as I return to live in Semarang and they keep in Jakarta. Finally we use to be together again even for a day. Attending blogger competition some time ago and surprisingly Christie was the ultimate winner to get the iPhone 5s (I thought the man behind this event got a feeling on her , hahaha). It was awesome to get together once again. Hopefully there are still another chances. I love you, guys. :D

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THE COLLAGE SO MUCH!!! I want to save and use it please permit me... I do love u guys too <3
    Wait... what? Jon who???

    christie
    marschristie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha ofcourse boleh dong, Tie.
      Itu tuh Jon, yang paling kanan. Jontor.

      Delete